Blog Archive

Saturday, March 11, 2017

Temporary Emotions

For years I did this on a regular basis.....and then would have a lot of regret which sucks big time. Having mental illness since being a teenager has given me lots of time to figure out how to somewhat control this issue.  I usually stay alone for a few days and chew on it until i am ready to address the situation without a temporary emotion.

I have been really in a funky funk lately, came on all of a sudden.....was gonna take my klonopins and pull a Whitney Houston in the tub......i have and wonderful brother, and my sister who also suffers mental illness are the best support system i have.  To change the subject, i really hope no one cares about caps and perfect punctuation because when i get to typing i just go for it and dont wanna mess with all that.

I really hope this blog reaches people like me,  want people to know they arent alone. and i just need to say what i feel and cuss like a sailor and just get out my anger...enough for now......later.... 

No comments: