Blog Archive

Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Happy Birthday to me

🎈💀❤  So 54 yrs ago I came screaming into this world as the bastard child of Naomi Weddle.....hey it was the sixties i know the labels and i except that. What a life i have had , i have got to raise two children with their father, had 0pen heart surgery, survived 13 yrs later, i have a 13 yr old grand daughter that is my soul mate . i married a man who took me all over the us and showed me things i never dreamed i would ever see. so yes i have had a very blessed life.  I know all this but the crazy in my mind wont cooperate with me. I am constantly uncomfortable in my own skin every day. i never would have dreamed that i would have lived this long. I am a much stronger woman then i give myself credit for. i do however, have a hard time letting go of the past it is just something that pops up all the time and i go into the woulda , coulda, shouldas........that takes you no where.

I worry about everything, my kids, my grandkids, the world, my husband, etc...... i am really surprised that my heart hasnt given me problems. my bedroom is my sanctuary. i never want to leave.  I just wanna be lost in my mind and not absorb any one's energy.

My mental illness rared its ugly kid as a teen when i would cut myself and have rages that i would ram my head thru glass doors.  it was considered bad behavior but it was a cry for help that i never got because of the tmes.  that is when i turned to drugs and alcohol.  i was popular, funny, and people loved me......at least i thought they did.  


No comments: