Blog Archive

Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Hello???

Does anyone read my rants?  I know sometimes they make no sense to anyone but me.....please let me know if you hear me out there.....

Is it bad that I want to run away for a month and just be alone ?  I have so much stress, my daughter is all about her running my car to death, already ruined one every though she wont own up to it.  She has me in debt so bad we can barely eat, my husband who is not related to her blood wise has put up with so much from her. I am surprised he hasnt ran away. So far today had a flat tire, almost didnt have enough for electric bill but that worked out thank god. 
I am so ready to dig in the dirt. I also need to see the ocean so bad it just transforms me.. god i love this place no matter what ocean, although the pacific is much more powerful. I was lucky enough to take a trip down pacific coast highway thru California and Oregon   and it was one of the best times i have had in my life.

I believe this was taken at corpus....whatever  Texas lol I didnt like texas too much, this was the most exciting thing i seen. my birth mother and I went to see hubs while he was stationed somewhere in that god forsaken place haha

I want to move to the west so bad, there is a led zepplin song that says :

No comments: