Blog Archive

Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Ides of March......

The Ides of March is a day on the Roman calendar that corresponds to 15 March. It was marked by several religious observances and became notorious as the date of the assassination of Julius Caesar in 44 BC.


And that will be our history lesson today, the reason i remember this day is because i had a breast reduction on this day 4 yrs ago and people teased me calling my new boobs the "Ides of March" haha...............Yes i am random and i am blunt and to the point...

yesterday was a pretty good bday. my sister and mother took me out to eat and gave me some goodies. My son and his daughter called me, i figured he would forget lol .  Daughter didnt give a rats ass that it was my birthday ...all day it was "mom mom mother mom mom mother" like stewie on family guy .......and always let me "borrow"  $20 every other day and borrow is laughable because i never get it back.  i so need a break from her so bad.....it is so hard to love an addict, they are so self absorbed it is ridiculous and I give in just so I dont have to hear her whine. which is really a pathetic, enabling, mess....

By now I am sure you can tell im a rock fan.....old rock, good music, music they dont make anymore.  I can always burst out in song lyrics to fit any given situation :)  it runs in the family.  That also applies to movie quotes lol. 

i think all my ramblings has quieted inside my head for the moment therefore i shall say .....later....

No comments: